Refacing kitchen cabinets
Rather than re-doing your complete kitchen, try altering the cabinet doors and drawer fronts for a fresh, new, upgraded look.
Many homeowners have varied styles and tastes, as well as different sized kitchens, so refacing kitchen cabinets is usually less expensive than replacing them with bespoke cabinets. Call us for a free estimate on your cabinet refacing project, and we’ll visit your house to assess your design vision and suggest ideas that fit your budget.
- Measure cabinet doors, drawers, and cabinet components so that we may construct and finish them in our shop.
- Cut new cabinet doors, drawers, and components according to your design specifications.
- Paint cabinet front edges and non-removable elements.
- Install the doors, drawers, and components as well as new knobs and soft close hinges and sliding mechanisms on-site.
- Kitchen cabinet refacing may give your kitchen a fresh new look for less than half the cost of custom cabinet installation.
- You can still add new features to your existing kitchen layout, such as islands, peninsulas, or even additional cabinetry, with cabinet refacing.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff can assist you in with your cabinet refacing. Click the link below for a quotation form.
Give us a call now and get the best kitchens designed from the experts as per your preferences and within your budget.