Refinishing kitchen cabinets
For a fresh new look, consider refinishing your old cabinets instead of purchasing new ones. On average, a refinishing project takes us 2-3 weeks to complete from start to end.
Because you are utilizing your current cabinet doors and drawers, refinishing kitchen cabinets is usually less expensive than refacing or buying new cabinets. With the additional cost savings, you have the flexibility to consider additional upgrades such as adding additional storage space for pots and pans, a garbage can pull-out, upgrade to new hinges or replace old drawer slides with new soft closing slides. In addition, new amenities, such as lighting or counter-tops, can also be added. For a free estimate, give us a call and we will visit your house to assess your design concept and present a proposal based on your budget.
- We start with removing cabinet doors, drawers, and components to be refinished in our facility
- The next step includes sanding, priming and spray painting cabinet edges and non-removable pieces on-site
- Installation of doors, drawers, and parts, as well as installing new soft closing hinges and
- Delivers a fresh, modern look with a flawless finish for a fraction of the cost of custom
- You can choose from a wide range of colors and various sheens.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff can assist you in with your cabinet refinishing. Click the link below for a quotation form.
Give us a call now and get the best kitchens designed from the experts as per your preferences and within your budget.